LaunchBox Community Forums

Changed theme and got myself in a pickle.. HELP!!

FRK

Hi Guys

Set up my system ages ago but recently decided to change theme..hated the new one so went back to the old one I designed myself.

Now the problem is (I am getting old and can't remember) My game titles are looking good, but only a few of my games (SNES for example) are using the Hyperspin style game screens with animation.

I am sure I have them and have a EMUMovies account and transferred from HS originally so they are there, but being old I now cant remember how to make sure these are used and how to get more recent titles as they are published.

Can anyone help please....

Thanks

Mike

39 minutes ago, FRK said:

Hi Guys

Set up my system ages ago but recently decided to change theme..hated the new one so went back to the old one I designed myself.

Now the problem is (I am getting old and can't remember) My game titles are looking good, but only a few of my games (SNES for example) are using the Hyperspin style game screens with animation.

I am sure I have them and have a EMUMovies account and transferred from HS originally so they are there, but being old I now cant remember how to make sure these are used and how to get more recent titles as they are published.

Can anyone help please....

Thanks

Mike

Game snap videos are in its platform video folder within this folder there is a folder named theme, these are the animated fanart videos, within bigbox/settings/video you can check or uncheck prioritize theme videos.