LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox.next and LedBlinky?

ArcadeCab

Thanks I really appreciate you taking the time to look into this issue. I use Bigbox quite a bit especially when friends come over. :) Quite impressive. Laucnhbox is just easier when viewing lots of titles especially  scrolling bars with the mouse. I wish I had a way to scroll descriptions in BigBox like I can in Launchbox. The auto scroll is an attractive feature unless you wish to scroll to the middle or bottom. I also wish both BigBox and LB had a way to open additional manuals. I sometimes have besides a Game Manual; Cabinet schematics, walkthroughs, additional histories and facts, especially for arcade machines and pinball machines.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to post here that the LEDblinky issues has been fixed in the latest release 8.7, possible earlier. Everything is working just fine now. Thank you so much for this fine program and of course fixing this issue among others that the community voiced. Great job. A complete list of fixes can be found in other posts.

• Like 1