LaunchBox Community Forums

Bigbox and themes

alaubchboxuser

Just now, alaubchboxuser said:

Hi

I am using the unified redux 1.2 theme but it shows up all possible systems in Bigbox rather than just those that have platforms in Launchox.

How do I get this Bigbox to show just those platforms defined in Launchbox [I presume there is some automatic way but if not what files do I need to edit?]

Thanks in advacne

Hi and welcome to the community. :)

This isnt actually possible the way you describe it, Bigbox uses the exact same .xml files as Launchbox does so its technically impossible for Bigbox to show platforms that you dont have imported.

What platforms do you think are showing in Bigbox that you say you dont have?

Many thanks for taking the time to reply and you are correct, Bigbox is showing the correct information.

I have been following the youtube tutorials and doing things is slightly strange order and so going around in circles somewhat.

I miscounted and when I did a Windows "snipping tool" of the emaulators and compared with the wheel it totally agreed.

There is quite a lot to take in at the moment but I am sure I will get there in the end.

Once again, many thanks for replying to such a silly mistake of mine

• Haha 1