LaunchBox Community Forums

Yaba Sanshiro saturn emulator. Can't Exit

saiyan23

Hey guys, I am trying to manually add the Saturn emulator Yaba Sanshiro/Yabause. When I start the emulator under BigBox,  the emulator starts but I have to manually search for the ROM under the emulator itself instead of starting on its own after selecting the game from the frontend. Also, I'm not able to exit the emulator after hitting ESC. I have to manually minimize the window to exit back to Bigbox.  I found a tutorial that instructed me to add  -a -i   under "Default Command-Line Parameters " and while the emulator starts any game I selected from the frontend, it starts fullscreen in a tiny window.....and I still can't properly exit the emulator. Anyone know what else I need to do to fix this? Thanks!

2 minutes ago, saiyan23 said:

Hey guys, I am trying to manually add the Saturn emulator Yaba Sanshiro/Yabause. When I start the emulator under BigBox,  the emulator starts but I have to manually search for the ROM under the emulator itself instead of starting on its own after selecting the game from the frontend. Also, I'm not able to exit the emulator after hitting ESC. I have to manually minimize the window to exit back to Bigbox.  I found a tutorial that instructed me to add  -a -i   under "Default Command-Line Parameters " and while the emulator starts any game I selected from the frontend, it starts fullscreen in a tiny window.....and I still can't properly exit the emulator. Anyone know what else I need to do to fix this? Thanks!

Hi and welcome to the community, :) 

There is a option in the emulators own UI to start in fullscreen. As for exiting add this script to the AHK tab in the manage emulator screen.

$Esc::
{
	Process, Close, {{{StartupEXE}}}
}

Thanks! that script fixed my ESC problem. But full screen was already checked in the emulator itself. Fiddling around with the various window and full-screen resolutions, I've gotten some weird widescreen that's slightly cropped but ill take it. It's a lot better than it was.