LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox: Command Line For Model 2 & PGM2?

Zalbag

Hey guys, does anyone know how to skip the window for the Model 2 Emulator and just load the rom in full screen mode? I know DEMUL is like: Arcade Atomiswave: -run=awave -rom= &

Arcade Cave CV 1000: -run=cave3rd -rom=

Also, does anyone know what the command line for PGM2-MAME is; for it to run in full screen mode at the start up? The default key binding is Alt + Tab.

Thanks, that allowed the roms to load perfectly. How do I get it to load in full screen? My resolution is: 1680x1050. I tried -res=1680,1050 -fullscreen & -res=1680,1050 & -res=1680x1050 &  -res=1680x1050 -fullscreen  & -fullscreen thinking that would work but... nothing. Also, you wouldn't happen to know the command line for PGM2-MAME for it to run in full screen mode at the start up?

Edited by Zalbag

PGM2-Mame I have never messed with so could not answer that.

For Sega Model 2 there is a setting to auto switch in fullscreen. I have that ticked and it works in my setup. If you need to set a custom resolution you have to edit the Ini file. It will be in the Renderer section of the Emulator.ini.

Capture.JPG