LaunchBox Community Forums

Figuring Out How to 'Maneuver' PCSX2 on Launchbox

shadeprotocol

1. Can I close a game window (a.k.a. 'pause' on PCSX2) and then 'resume' the game process again like on PCSX2? (Basically pressing ESC on PCSX2 to close and then hitting resume in the menu options). If so, what is the equivalent of PCSX2's 'pause' and 'resume' on Launchbox upon closing a game?

2. Can I close ('pause') a game and launch another title without creating another PCSX2 process (i.e. another PCSX2 console/window opens up) if there is already a running PCSX2 window open?

3. For some reason, launching a game via Launchbox and pressing F1 and or F3 on my keyboards (saving and loading save states) do not work unless I hit alt+tab or click on the pcsx2 console/window first. I'm on the latest PCSX2 dev build and running the latest ver. of Launchbox. Can someone enlighten me on this?

Under edit Emulator, do you have this script listed there? 
; This section closes PCSX2 when pressing Escape
$Esc::
{
    Process, Close, {{{StartupEXE}}}
}

Also, I've used Joy2key to hotkey F1 to L3 and F3 to R3 since those buttons are used very rarely in PS2 games.