LaunchBox Community Forums

multiple .pbp

Affleck001

If this has been asked before i am sorry, i checked but could not find anything.  I am new to all this and was looking for some advice.  I have converted bin/cue to .pbp which when put on to my raspberrypi/retropie PCSX individually work fine but when combined into one file they wont work, is there a size limit in .pbp. files.  they file i have is 1.24 gb but will not load, am i missing something.  please help one of the older generation out.

Hmm, the PBP files work in my (non-Retropie) build using either ePSX or Retroarch core.  Not sure if there is something different with Retropie.  Where you using PSX2PSP (1.4.2) to convert them?  My only suggestion would be to re-crunch them again and make sure the BIN files are selected in proper order.  I used the default settings in PSX2PSP.  Oh, what was the game title you were trying to run? 

Edited by sundogak
Question on game title