LaunchBox Community Forums

hiding unwanted apps from bigbox+ more questions

I scraped my steam games into bigbox and It also took in my applications and apps I don't use..

is there a checklist I can go through to hide those games/apps I don't want in my list?

is there a way to add music in the background of my ui or have an mp3 player for bigbox?

is there a theme downloader in bigbox being worked on or even thought of being a thing? it would be awesome to have a theme downloader inside bigbox

is there a way to add rpcs3 or citra to the interface of bigbox yet? 

if my questions can be answered as soon as possible, that would be much appreciated :)

9 minutes ago, Yami_Industries said:

I scraped my steam games into bigbox and It also took in my applications and apps I don't use..

is there a checklist I can go through to hide those games/apps I don't want in my list?

This is a limitation, not sure if it's something that can be fixed by Jason or not. You can right click and remove any game or app in LB and remove them. Personally I have never used the Steam importer so I have no experience with it.

10 minutes ago, Yami_Industries said:

is there a way to add music in the background of my ui or have an mp3 player for bigbox?

LB does support music playback.

is there a theme downloader in bigbox being worked on or even thought of being a thing? it would be awesome to have a theme downloader inside bigbox

This is a planned feature.

is there a way to add rpcs3 or citra to the interface of bigbox yet?

Yes.

if my questions can be answered as soon as possible, that would be much appreciated :)

Was that soon enough ? ;)

yes but, I have three more questions.. 

1.where do I place startup videos?

2. how do I remove the sound of the robot saying, "initinalizing bigbox" at the boot of bigbox

3. how do I configure citra and rpcs3 to work with bigbox, theres no preset for these emulators and I didn't find any luck on tutorials

1 minute ago, Yami_Industries said:

1.where do I place startup videos?

Make a folder called Startup in your \Launchbox\Videos folder and place any videos you want in there.

2 minutes ago, Yami_Industries said:

2. how do I remove the sound of the robot saying, "initinalizing bigbox" at the boot of bigbox

There's an option in BB to disable it, can't remember where off the top of my head.

3 minutes ago, Yami_Industries said:

3. how do I configure citra and rpcs3 to work with bigbox, theres no preset for these emulators and I didn't find any luck on tutorials

Add the emulator which is covered in lots of tutorials, add an Associate Platform for that emulator which matches the name you intend to import your games to.