LaunchBox Community Forums

Issue with a PS1 Full Set - Importing

RobClass1c

Hi All

I recently downloaded and added a PS1 PAL full set to my setup and imported them using the *.cue function, all was fine until I noticed that the total number of ROMs in the folder and the Launchbox total were different. 

I'm assuming that the discrepancy is due to some games not having a .cue file in their directory.

Can anyone offer any advice on working out which games in the directory of 1500+ folders are missing the cue sheet? Is there a way to set LB to import the .bin files without creating duplicates?

Cheers 
Rob

Edited by RobClass1c
missing word

3 hours ago, RobClass1c said:

Hi All

I recently downloaded and added a PS1 PAL full set to my setup and imported them using the *.cue function, all was fine until I noticed that the total number of ROMs in the folder and the Launchbox total were different. 

I'm assuming that the discrepancy is due to some games not having a .cue file in their directory.

Can anyone offer any advice on working out which games in the directory of 1500+ folders are missing the cue sheet? Is there a way to set LB to import the .bin files without creating duplicates?

Cheers 
Rob

Actually the number discrepancy is more likely due to multi disc games. Final Fantasy 7 for example is 3 discs, but there will only be one entry in Launchbox as all three discs will be combined into the one game entry, if you right click it it will list all three discs. So you will lose two discs compared to you rom folder on just that game, and im sure there are many many more multi disc games in a full European set like that.