LaunchBox Community Forums

Adding Dragon Treasure Games - Demul

Styphelus

All 3 Dragon Treasure games for the Sega Naomi are working in the latest version of Demul. The problem is I have no idea how to add them to Launchbox.

For Dragon Treasure, if I load the rom file dragntr.zip, I get a black screens saying "Loading" and it gets stuck there. However, if I launch the game from inside Demul and select the Satellite version (Dragon Treasure (Satellite) (Rev.A) (GDS-0030A) the game loads perfectly fine. Demul says the game file should be dragntras but that file doesn't exist. Loading the chd directly also doesn't work.

Without rom files to add to Launchbox, how do you go about launching those 3 games? How is demul starting up the game if I only have dragntr.zip and the CHD? Is it using some additional internal commands to emulate the satellite version?

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Import the roms that not working but launchbox recognizes and the create a copy of these roms and rename them as the satellites,change the path of the roms to the new "satellite" rom and it is working.

If you try to import the created roms through launchbox,it doesn't recognize them.

But if you change the path to them it works!