LaunchBox Community Forums

Arcade Platform is not splitting into different arcade systems

FishMonkey

In the past when importing mame sets its has always split Arcade into different arcade systems. CPS1, Midway ect. after updating and importing a new set of roms they just import into arcade even tho I'm selecting create playlists for seperate sytems.

Has something changed or am I doing something wrong? Thank you

Just now, FishMonkey said:

In the past when importing mame sets its has always split Arcade into different arcade systems. CPS1, Midway ect. after updating and importing a new set of roms they just import into arcade even tho I'm selecting create playlists for seperate sytems.

Has something changed or am I doing something wrong? Thank you

They will be in the playlists category, just use the dropdown in the top left to change to playlists. Then you can right click a playlist and go to edit then the parents tab and add it under the Arcade Platform Category if you so desire.

2 hours ago, neil9000 said:

They will be in the playlists category, just use the dropdown in the top left to change to playlists. Then you can right click a playlist and go to edit then the parents tab and add it under the Arcade Platform Category if you so desire.

Thanks that's great, I quite like them all in one category now they're all in one platform.