LaunchBox Community Forums

Cant filter playlists by system in BigBox

darreldearth

When using big box whenever i click to view the playlists while in a system it just shows me every playlist for all systems combined. is there a way to have it filtered for only the specific system i'm looking at like i can in launchbox? I can only find a way to make it be filtered by system if i start from platform categories view

Edited by darreldearth

• 2 weeks later...

Is "Platform Categories View" in Bigbox the only way to view playlists which are nested under a specific system aside from just using the playlist hotkey which jumbles all the playlists for all systems/categories into one gigantic list? I was trying to just use the normal platform view then select a system, and then view its playlist without having to use the platform categories view.

• 1 year later...

Hi, just wondering whether you ever found a solution to this? 

I'm in the same situation. I would like to enter my Arcade platform, then click the Playlists hotkey and see only the Playlists associated with the Arcade platform. Thanks.