LaunchBox Community Forums

Mame Bezels...Bezelproject?

kiddanplay

Hey everyone, I was wondering if there is a tutorial out there for setting up mame bezels. I know that the raspberry pi can use the bezel project which I totally love however I would like to set something up like that on my Launchbox setup. I am currently using the MAME core within retroarch. Last time I began looking at this someone mentioned using the mame emulator with rocket launcher and linking everything up that way...is this the best way to approach bezels for mame or is there an easier way to knock this out?

I do not use Rocket Launcher, but...

The Bezel Project team is currently working on porting the rPi install script to windows.  Release is TBA.

I do have an unreleased LaunchBox plugin that can help with this, although I have found some of their arcade/mame bezels have incorrect aspect ratios and some configs will need to be manually adjusted on a one to one basis.  PM me if interested in this.  A few forum users have helped me test this, but I have put it on hold since there is an official install script coming.

Otherwise, if using the stand alone version of MAME, you can get bezels packs here or elsewhere and place them in the artwork folder under your MAME install folder.