LaunchBox Community Forums

How to download platform clear logos

BrandonG777

7 minutes ago, BrandonG777 said:

I've added some new platforms but I can't figure out how to make LaunchBox download the images for those platforms, namely the clear logos. I believe it's in Download Metadata and Media... but maybe I'm not be selecting the correct options.

Platform clear logos are not downloaded there. They are either already in the program or will need to be acquired yourself. There are a ton here on the forums.

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/category/14-platform-clear-logos/

• 2 weeks later...

Already in the program? How do I use those? Some of these were already in Launchbox. I removed TurboGrafx-16 and readded as NEC TurboGrafx-16 (since that seems to be more in line with the other platforms) now I can't get the clear logos to show up in BigBox despite downloading from elsewhere and adding through LaunchBox.

EDIT: Just talking about the Platform logos themselves, not game clear logos.

Edited by BrandonG777

On 11/29/2018 at 4:11 PM, neil9000 said:

Platform clear logos are not downloaded there. They are either already in the program or will need to be acquired yourself. There are a ton here on the forums.

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/category/14-platform-clear-logos/

I've added a new system and the clear logo was downloaded automatically...