LaunchBox Community Forums

EmuMovies Video Snaps

Bobsaidwzob

4 minutes ago, Bobsaidwzob said:

I did try and ftp in there and the Wii fder was empty. I only found about 300 PSP games. The day games aren't a compete set as far as I could tell and I have about 300 games left over that weren't included in that set. do you which folder these are located in?

Go to the HQ folder, has a about 600.  The HD folder just above this one has about 500.  Wiiware videos are in separate folder.  PSP is the most incomplete, but had about 300 out of the 400 games.  DS had all but 6 games I had (~800).

image.thumb.png.400a2ec811a9cdaf7dfdb5e20e7cea57.png

Edited by sundogak

Internet Archive has some DS video snaps; however, it didn't look that much different (to me) than the EMU as far as types (~1,000) but then I am only looking at US roms since that is almost all of mine (few EU/JP thrown in).  So might be the difference in success, in that EMU FTP is mostly US videos.  

Edited by sundogak