LaunchBox Community Forums

steam

ryanhayes3

hi every time i try to import my steam games in stead of getting to the user id part i only a profile page and not id so im getting lost some where a long the line i think just not to sure where but my profile is set to public and i have the steam api key just cant find my http.//www.steamcommunity.com/id/ name sos if i have posted this in the rong part

2 minutes ago, ryanhayes3 said:

hi every time i try to import my steam games in stead of getting to the user id part i only a profile page and not id so im getting lost some where a long the line i think just not to sure where but my profile is set to public and i have the steam api key just cant find my http.//www.steamcommunity.com/id/ name sos if i have posted this in the rong part

I just have my username in there.

image.thumb.png.f1461e9688062a979b324f0f26c75f1f.png

1 minute ago, ryanhayes3 said:

can you do the same with origin or not yet

No we dont have a specific importer for Origin games. You can use the standard windows games importer and see what it picks up, or you can just drag and drop game shortcuts onto the Launchbox window to start the import wizard and choose the "none of the above" option, this will import games without associating a emulator with them.

Just now, ryanhayes3 said:

are ok ill give that ago will you be adding in importer for origin or not 

Not that i am aware of, its not really needed to be honest as you can just add the shortcuts like i mentioned. I just have a folder on my desktop that i drop the shortcuts into when i install games, and i just add them to Launchbox. So it is almost like a roms folder, and i just use the "none of the above" option when importing them.

image.thumb.png.a6ad3625dbcb9e55c90bcbf36b3f9456.png