LaunchBox Community Forums

32x Metadata & Media

leeroys95

Hi.  New to Launchbox so bear with me.

I'm trying to import a collection of Sega 32x roms but LB  doesn't pick up any metadata or media files for the games.  The games still import to a playlist, just no info or images. I have Retroarch properly set up to play them.  I haven't had this problem with any other game files I've imported so far.

All games have the .32x extension, except one which has a .bin extension.  File names are like "Cosmic Carnage 32X (JU) [!].32x"

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

5 minutes ago, leeroys95 said:

Hi.  New to Launchbox so bear with me.

I'm trying to import a collection of Sega 32x roms but LB  doesn't pick up any metadata or media files for the games.  The games still import to a playlist, just no info or images. I have Retroarch properly set up to play them.  I haven't had this problem with any other game files I've imported so far.

All games have the .32x extension, except one which has a .bin extension.  File names are like "Cosmic Carnage 32X (JU) [!].32x"

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

The "32X" in the game name is confusing the importer. Basically the game is named wrong, it shouldnt have 32X in the actual name. Either remove them, or put it in brackets like the other info in the name and the scraper will ignore it. See here in my image.

2065870891_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.d191387bd7a641affefc79fda9934ec6.png

• 3 years later...