LaunchBox Community Forums

Editing custom themes

isilkin

8 hours ago, isilkin said:

Could custom themes be edited? I know the word custom in it. But I tried opening xaml files and I don't see any font or color properties in them. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Any theme can be edited by modifying the XAML files. How you go about it depends on the specific theme. Try contacting the author of that theme with specific questions. There are also support threads for many of the themes.

4 hours ago, eatkinola said:

Any theme can be edited by modifying the XAML files. How you go about it depends on the specific theme. Try contacting the author of that theme with specific questions. There are also support threads for many of the themes.

Thank you for your reply I have attached a screen shot and posted in the support for the Switch theme. there are just so many xaml files that is hard to tell which one refers to which view. I am sure I will learns soon with a bit of research and trial and error.