LaunchBox Community Forums

Arcade files disappearing?

scoobydooami

I have MAME romset split 0.205.  I added the folder to Launchbox and all went fine.  Recently, when checking for removed games across the board, a bunch of arcade games came up as missing.  I haven't touched the folder containing the games at all.  I know that, if I clean and check videos that those disappear, but I wouldn't think games would.  I checked the folder for one of the games, just checking randomly, and it indeed is not in there (Ray Crisis) or raycris by name.  Were these imported, then deleted or were they imported when they should not have been?  Another is Super Puzzle Bobble.  There are 35 of them in total. Looking at a random few of them, their status seems to be imperfect.

Secondary question:  When I scan for added roms (if I select Arcade, launchbox wants to scan all of my systems).  It hangs on ScummVM.  I used the tutorial to import my ScummVM games using ScummVM launcher which puts the file you import into Launchbox within each game folder.  When it scans for added or removed games, it attempts to bring in all of the files for each game (which is quite lengthy).   

Is there a way to scan only arcade, because I don't get the usual platform option when I have Arcade selected.  It makes me do all.

Thank you, in advance. :)

Edit:  Yeah, Launchbox scanning the ScummVM games folder isn't working out too well for me.  I waited until it got done, then tried to do a mass delete of all of those extra files it found, and it crashed.  Is there a way to make just a launch folder of sorts for the epicfail files?  I tried to move them into a folder and do that, but then ScummVM would not start the games because it says it doesn't have the files.

Edited by scoobydooami