LaunchBox Community Forums

Touble finding videos

grimm619

Hello. I'm loving how easy it is to make playlists and collections in launchbox it's awesome. But I'm having trouble finding media for each category. For example I made a playlist for the final fight games but I cant find a final fight video for the category. Or like I want a video for different collections like arcade shmups/ snes shmups/ pc shmups. I pay for emu movies but can't find the category videos and I did manage to download the street fighter collection theme from these forums but can't find more themes. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Not sure if you've look here or not, but many people have created playlist videos for many common playlists:

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/category/24-playlist-theme-videos/

If you can't find any playlists that will work in those threads, you might be able to search youtube to see if anyone uploaded a playlist video for the one you need/want.