LaunchBox Community Forums

Sharp X68000 with Launchbox and Retroarch

Michaelckj

I have tried to install the Sharp X68000 emulator with Lauchbox and Retroarch.  Did what I though was right but when I click on a game it acts like for a second it is going to load then does nothing.  I have downloaded the Bios and have those in the retroarch/system folder.  Sure it is just something small I am overlooking.  I am not interested in multi disk games at this time...  Thanks in advance,

Michael

Do your games work in Retroarch on it's own ?

If no then you need to fix that with either proper disk images or bios.

If yes then double check and make sure your Associated Platforms in LB is set up properly, double check the platform name matches what you have your games imported into and that you have the right core being loaded.

1 minute ago, Lordmonkus said:

Do your games work in Retroarch on it's own ?

If no then you need to fix that with either proper disk images or bios.

If yes then double check and make sure your Associated Platforms in LB is set up properly, double check the platform name matches what you have your games imported into and that you have the right core being loaded.

I've downloaded Bios files even tried different ones.  Got the ones from Sharp that have been released by Sharp.  I've never had an issue with other Retroarch emulators running using the tutorials on YouTube but there are no official tutorials from Launchbox on You Tube using Retroarch.  Do not want to go through the whole Mess setup at this time.  The rom extensions are .dim and .XM6....  Will try to figure out a bit more about Retroarch...