LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox not using default emulator

onesojourner

I followed ETA Primes guide on setting up Project 64. Everything is working great with one exception. I have to right click the game > launch with and tell it to open with project64 rather than retroarch. I have  gone to tools > manage emulators > retroarch > Edit > Associated platforms ad unchecked nintendo64. I have also made sure that the same setting in project64 is set as default for nintendo 64.  I have exited launchbox and opened it back up but the issue persists. What am I missing? I have not tried this in bigbox yet.

That checkbox is only for the importing process.

To change the emulator for all your games select all the games in a platform by pressing Control + A on the keyboard, then press Control + E to bring up the bulk edit tool. In the first dropdown menu select Emulator and then in the 2nd dropdown menu that appears select the emulator you want to be the emulator used.