LaunchBox Community Forums

Not all ROMs are imported

DaTebe

Hi,

I have a problem when importing ROM sets. This is the case for all platforms I've tried. For example I have a Game Boy No-Intro set and try to import all the files (zip) into the Game Boy platform in LB. Attached you find a screenshot of the ROMs not imported. 

If I select to import duplicates, the ROMs are imported. I checked my ROM set with RomCenter, there are no duplicates. I also deleted all xml files related to Game Boy.

Is there a solution to this? 

Many thanks in advance.

unimported.PNG

Hi,

I just checked that but did not find any of the games in the LB Games folder (I let LB move files into the LB folder). For me it is a very strange behavior. Maybe I just try to import the ROMs with a clean new LB instance. 

Edit: I've now imported every Game using a fresh LB instance. Somewhere between version 7.0 and 9.5 my LB must been broken... I'll now reimport my whole collection.

Edited by DaTebe