LaunchBox Community Forums

Model 3 Thrustmaster Wheel Force Feedback problem

tonx

I'm using Bigbox for a racing rig for multiple games across multiple emulators, but i have an issue with Model 3 games.

Whenever i quit out of a model 3 game, my Thrustmaster Wheel is stuck in whatever force feedback is happening ingame. It causes whatever game i play after it to not work at all, except Retroarch (i think its because it reloads controls at boot). Nothing seems to work until i relaunch The Thrustmaster Wheel Control Panel and reset it. 

I found that if i use Supermodel UI without launchbox and exit, it quits cleanly and resets the wheel, Unfortunately Supermodel UI doesn't work in Launchbox, Only Supermodel. If i exit through launchbox or bigbox using the esc autohotkey with just Supermodel, it just hangs in that ffb moment. 

Is there an autohotkey that can give a clean exit for Supermodel? Any help is appreciated.