LaunchBox Community Forums

Weird Retroarch window launching issue

intoshadows

Hi,

Let me start by saying I LOVE LaunchBox! :)

The problem happens only when launching NES games using retroarch via LaunchBox.

With all other consoles when i double click a game it opens up retroarch full screen and ready to play.

With NES games when i double click a game, LaunchBox stays the top window and retroarch's launches the game and stays behind LaunchBox. so i then have to click with my mouse on the retroarch icon on my taskbar to bring the game window forward and start playing,

OR if i minimize the LaunchBox window after double clicking a game it will be full screen and ready to play (its like the game is launching behind LaunchBox)

So friggin' weird, its driving me crazy :P

Attached: Screenshot (I wrote in red bottom of pic)

I hope there is a way to fix this annoying issue. i don't know why ONLY on the NES console this happens.

Thanks to anyone who helps out :)

Issue.jpg

Edited by intoshadows

54 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Go to Tools>Manage Emulators and edit your Retroarch. In the bottom of the Edit Emulator screen try ticking the box for "Attempt to hide console window" and see if that helps. 

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 6.31.47 AM.png

Sadly this didn't work.

Thanks for replying though!