LaunchBox Community Forums

Love LB/BB - need Theme Help

dylaninwv

Hello all,

First of all, I have to say that i LOVE LB and BB - GREAT SOFTWARE!!!!

I made my cab back in the days with Maximus as the FE, and now I've done an upgrade and migrated everything over to a Windows 10 PC. But I need a little help with selecting a theme and startup video.

I am trying to find a theme that displays the arcade games much as Maximus does - a small arcade cab, with the marquee on top, and a video of game-play playing on the small cab screen. My cab is an outer space theme, with the predominant colors being blue and black and silver. I grew up shoving quarters into machines at an arcade chain called Space Port, so my cab is an homage to them. But I was an art major in college during that time, so marquees and game play videos are important to me. Can anyone recommend a theme to match what I'm looking for? There's so many great ones to choose from.

Also looking for a startup video - again, space-themed, but I do like to see the Big Box logo incorporated as well.

Thanks for any help!

4 minutes ago, dylaninwv said:

Hello all,

First of all, I have to say that i LOVE LB and BB - GREAT SOFTWARE!!!!

I made my cab back in the days with Maximus as the FE, and now I've done an upgrade and migrated everything over to a Windows 10 PC. But I need a little help with selecting a theme and startup video.

I am trying to find a theme that displays the arcade games much as Maximus does - a small arcade cab, with the marquee on top, and a video of game-play playing on the small cab screen. My cab is an outer space theme, with the predominant colors being blue and black and silver. I grew up shoving quarters into machines at an arcade chain called Space Port, so my cab is an homage to them. But I was an art major in college during that time, so marquees and game play videos are important to me. Can anyone recommend a theme to match what I'm looking for? There's so many great ones to choose from.

Also looking for a startup video - again, space-themed, but I do like to see the Big Box logo incorporated as well.

Thanks for any help!

The unified refried theme has a view similar to what you are describing, here is a shot of it on my system.

Screenshot_(55).thumb.png.1bf16a1493113480f30c3c08824907b3.png