LaunchBox Community Forums

Dolphin

Mogochagi

Has anyone else had this issue: when extracting a GC rom with 7win its red and says there are some data after the end of the payload data. Is this good or bad? Seems like no matter where I get the rom it does the same thing. And also I seem to have funny issues with my browser and after windows updated my windows would not load, said something to the effect of personallized settings could not load and I could nothing. Thanks for the help.

I don't know about the second half of the question, but I have gotten that same error extracting archives more times than I can count. As long as the file comes out alright, it isn't a concern. It may have something to do with whatever program was used to zip it. If the file doesn't unzip properly (error or not) obviously you either got a bad archive or it didn't finish downloading completely.

Edited by fromlostdays