sucramjd

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2024 at 8:24 PM, sucramjd said:

Busy week last week, didnt get much done, back on it now though 👍

H2Overdrive.png

Hummer Extreme Edition.png

Initial D 4 Arcade stage.png

Initial D 5 Arcade stage.png

Mate, another question, Have you already released these beautiful themes too? :) 

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2024 at 6:07 PM, sucramjd said:

No not yet, trying to set up reshade manager and its taking me forever 🤬 hopefully next weekend👍

Sup mate, I hope that I can ask again and I'm not rude, did you post those themes yet? ❤️ 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Faluki said:

Great, I think many of us are waiting for your songs, they are very good and quality, thank you very much for your contributions. I hope that soon you can upload all those songs you have been working on.

Thanks mate much appreciated, these three will be uploaded today racing pack a little later this week. Just been so busy with other boring stuff i've not had the time 🤬

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

With this video it would be the XBox version. The arcade one doesn't run yet, and you wouldn't see the scope view overlaid on top of the game view, it would be a second screen in an eyepiece.

9 hours ago, glx said:

With this video it would be the XBox version. The arcade one doesn't run yet, and you wouldn't see the scope view overlaid on top of the game view, it would be a second screen in an eyepiece.

Ah I see, thanks for clearing that up for me 👍

• Like 1