LaunchBox Community Forums

Colpipes1978 Setup

scole45

Hello Everyone,

Noob here just trying to figure out how to setup any of the Colpipes1978 sets. Do i just download them and extract the files and then upload them into Launchbox? or are these rom sets for another front end? I can't find anything or how to install or setup these types of packs. I appreciate everyone's time on this forum and have learned so much in the past 2 months since getting Launchbox and Big Box.

3 minutes ago, scole45 said:

Hello Everyone,

Noob here just trying to figure out how to setup any of the Colpipes1978 sets. Do i just download them and extract the files and then upload them into Launchbox? or are these rom sets for another front end? I can't find anything or how to install or setup these types of packs. I appreciate everyone's time on this forum and have learned so much in the past 2 months since getting Launchbox and Big Box.

This isnt the place to be asking about pre configured builds of Launchbox. If i was you i would try his discord.