LaunchBox Community Forums

(Solved)Problem with forever-upgrades lisense

TONBOX777

Hello, I have question about  my forever-upgrades license (purchased at July 30, 2016)

It seem not legit anymore when I start the program today(I didn't update LanchBox for a longtime, it still v. 5.10)

it says :

"A new official version of LaunchBox is available, but updates for your LaunchBox have expired. Would you like to renew your license now?"

I wonder since I already purchase forever-upgrades license, Do I still need to renew my license?

I also tried to email to purchases@launchboxapi.com (purchases@launchboxapi.com) for help but it said

"Your message couldn't be delivered. The Domain Name System (DNS) reported that the recipient's domain does not exist"

Please help, Thank you.

Edited by TONBOX777

The problem solved by re download the license from attached file of purchased email and then replace that file in LaunchBox again, now I have lastest version now.

Btw I'll take note for email you provided if I have any problem in future, Thank you very much.