LaunchBox Community Forums

PPSSPP secondary monitor?

MrSumOne

I found that I am able to start other emulators on a secondary monitor, RetroArch has a setting for which monitor it should be on, and DEmul I just move the window to the correct monitor and it starts there by default. With PPSSPP I can't figure out a way to have it start on my secondary monitor, it always starts on my primary. Does anyone have a fix for this?

HI I have had a quick google there are 2 videos you can try

I tried this successfully:

1. Open the program.
  2. Move it to the monitor on which you would like it to open by default.
  3. Hit the Windows key + Shift + Enter.

From now on, it should open each time on the monitor of your preference.

CHEER BMAN

• Thanks 1

Hey,

Ok so fowllowng on from the last solution, can you put the emulator in windowed mode in the settings. Use the shortcut. And then put the emulator back to full screen?

I use actual tool multiple monitors. That might save windows positions link HERE

Cheers

It's no good, I tried multiple monitors (which is not free, so even if it worked I don't think I'd use it), and it works with windowed mode, but not full screen. And yes, I've tried putting the emulator in windowed mode, put it on the secondary monitor, and putting it back to full screen. The next time I open it it's back on the primary screen... I can't believe that this issue has never been fixed, and I'm the first to complain about it. On another forum someone said to just update to the latest version, but I have the latest version and it's the same issue...

Edit: Update - I gave up, I'm just using the PPSSPP core in RetroArch. RA is great, it just works...

Edited by MrSumOne