LaunchBox Community Forums

Discord game activity

• 3 months later...

This would be an excellent feature to add. I play a lot of retro games on Twitch, and would like other people to see what I'm playing. Certain emulators let you run lan-online sessions, and I want other people to be able to play Mario Party 2 with me live. My Discord has a lot of active viewers, but a lot of them never know what I'm playing without having to tune in. It would streamline the whole process if they had a way to push the game you were playing to a text file similar to SMG Music Display and then mirror that file onto Discord. Or even better, add a plugin that can automatically change the game category on Twitch to whatever you're playing. Now that... That would be convenient. I would probably buy two more copies for my streamer friends just for the added convenience. A man can dream.