LaunchBox Community Forums

C64 Forever 8 Plus Edition Module for RocketLauncher

Module: C64 Forever 8 Plus Edition
Module Version: 1.0.0
Emulator Version: 8.0.15.0

Finally I finished my first release of my revised and updated module formerly known as the C64 Forever 7 module. This release includes many new features and settings you will be able to configure within RocketLauncher as well as a new cartridge feature for per game settings only!

Why you ask .... You will be able to use different freezer cartridges with your games if you want to like such as the Super Snapshot or Action Replay cartridge.

Enjoy!!

C64 Forever 8 Plus Edition.zip

Edited by Krakerman
  • Like 1

FYI ... Bezels work with this module as well!! 

Bezels work on a per game basis as well. So you could have some games fullscreen and some with bezels if you so choose just set fullscreen to true on your per game setups.

Edited by Krakerman

Update!

Been working on my Amiga Forever 8 Plus Edition module and things are working pretty good so far. 

The following systems have been tested and working: Commodore Amiga, Commodore CD32 and Commodore CDTV.

Bezel support is implemented and is working but need more testing with it.

Edited by Krakerman