LaunchBox Community Forums

Ps1 Games Retroarch

Devilstompa

Hello I'm having a weird problem I'm using ps1 emulator in retroarch I went into graphics settings and changed it now when I click on a game it pops up but dosent load. I have bios in folder. I also cant get back into options to change it back when I do it says no content. You have to load a game to get into it to change it. Need help thanks 

In your retroarch folder there's a file called "retroarch-core-options.cfg".  Open that up in a text editor (for example notepad ++) and then scrolll down to find the settings for the core in question (for example beetle_psx_hw,... if that's the core you are using).  You should be able to select all the lines for that core and delete those entries.  The next time you open a game via retroarch with that core it will re-create the entries needed for the core options.

If you're not comfortable doing this, you can also make a backup of that file before doing so... but it's totally safe to delete those lines, they will be re-created when you next launch the core via retroarch.

Edited by CDBlue