LaunchBox Community Forums

Mouse on big box

wimpyfox

When launching emulators through Big Box, it always makes my mouse invisible if I alt-tab or go onto my other monitor, it's kinda super annoying, as I can never see what I'm actually clicking on, is there any way to turn this off and just always have the mouse visible? Sorry if this is like really obvious or something I'm kinda new to using Big Box

15 hours ago, sundogak said:

Go into Big Box, then Options.  Then scroll down to "Mouse".  You can toggle on /off the mouse along with the "hide/don't hide" option. Sounds like you have the hide mouse option turned on. 

image.thumb.png.27e4ccc06e4ebeadb6888c8a58398057.pngI have these settings set, yet when I open any game/emu my mouse is still invisible?

What emulator are you trying to use?  Once you are in an emulator that program controls if your mouse is visible, not BB or LB.  The setting I referenced in BB is only to make it visible within BB interface, not once you launch the game. That is emulator specific. 

On 5/1/2019 at 4:56 AM, sundogak said:

What emulator are you trying to use?  Once you are in an emulator that program controls if your mouse is visible, not BB or LB.  The setting I referenced in BB is only to make it visible within BB interface, not once you launch the game. That is emulator specific. 

I mainly use retroarch and PCSX2 and before adding retroarch onto BigBox the mouse was always visible. And also if I open any emulator, the mouse is immediately invisible, but if I alt-tab and close big box but not the emu, my mouse returns.

What about Launchbox is it working and only BB? 

Might check this setting under edit emulator in LB.  I use both Retroarch and PCSX2 and don't have any issues.  Might also check the AHK tab for script that might be causing issue or troubleshoot by toggling off the startup/shutdown screens (although works fine in my setup)image.thumb.png.2fe94a15a034e1d0f99f3273049162db.png

• Thanks 2