LaunchBox Community Forums

Bioshock Collection / Spy Playlist

Bioshock Collection / Spy Playlist

View File

My last Videos .A little message to thank you for your welcome but I decided to stop my editing on the one hand because I have less free time and I prefer to spend it with my loved ones rather than being in front of a screen, and on the other hand, because in the end it's also a lot of energy, time to spend and personal investment for very little return,

the community is clearly looking for simple snaps, and goes to the basics, is not me who says it but the number of download.

A video with 5 gameplay screens and a flashing title will triple download and have more chance to walk than a video edited and animated with the same timing ... (attention I do not aim at anyone and I do not denigrate the work of noboby is simply an observation, a fact ).

I tried something different I hope that it will have more to some despite all.

I leave the place to the young! :) 

I remain of course active despite everything on the forum but it will be rather the side of the big box theme custom that you will meet me ;)

thank you for taking the time to read me !

Soon

Spy Playlist

Enjoy !

Another Playlist Here :