LaunchBox Community Forums

Ready To Import Blank

mdoverl

I'm trying to import roms for Amiga CD32 and the "Ready To Import" screen is blank, showing no games.

I had just deleted my Amiga CD32 collection from Launchbox and was going to re-add them.

Is there anything I can do to correct this?

In the past, this happened and I just re0installed Launchbox and re-did my collection, trying to avoid doing this again.

Just now, mdoverl said:

I'm trying to import roms for Amiga CD32 and the "Ready To Import" screen is blank, showing no games.

I had just deleted my Amiga CD32 collection from Launchbox and was going to re-add them.

Is there anything I can do to correct this?

In the past, this happened and I just re0installed Launchbox and re-did my collection, trying to avoid doing this again.

That list would show as blank if those games were already imported, so its skipping what it thinks are "duplicates". First thing, go to your Launchbox/Data/Platforms folder and see if there is still a CD32.xml in there, if so delete it, THIS MUST BE DONE WHEN LAUNCHBOX IS CLOSED.

Post back after as to whether that was the issue or if you still need help.

neil9000

Yeah, that was the first thing I looked at. The Commodore AmigaCD32 xml file must have been deleted when I deleted the platform.

Any other suggestions? In the meantime, I'll keep digging around Launchbox to see if I can find something.

3 minutes ago, mdoverl said:

neil9000

Yeah, that was the first thing I looked at. The Commodore AmigaCD32 xml file must have been deleted when I deleted the platform.

Any other suggestions? In the meantime, I'll keep digging around Launchbox to see if I can find something.

How are you importing the games,and what file type are they?

10 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

How are you importing the games,and what file type are they?

I have the games stored in a folder my OneDrive folder, they are downloaded locally. Launchbox is located outside of my OneDrive folder, under my user profile. The original games where BIN and CUE files. I had found some new CD32 games that are LHA file format, and I was trying to add these when I got the blank screen.

So I did a test, first I imported a single CD32 game that consisted of BIN and Cue files and it was found successfully. Then separately I did about 5 LHA files, they were found successfully. So I'm led to believe that one of the new LHA files is breaking Launhbox during importing somehow.