LaunchBox Community Forums

Mgba save issues

spyksaturn

Anyone notice that if you save in super Gameboy mode you can't load in Gameboy mode? Trying to transfer some Pokemon back and forth and realized I was playing in super Gameboy and that's why it wouldn't connect to the other Gameboy. Tried to load my save file in Gameboy mode and it's missing. Anyone have a fix for this? 

Ok so I have solved my own problem and just in case anyone has the same oversight as me I would like to post the answer. It is simple really and I feel quite foolish. I have my files to stay zipped unless playing them. My save file therefore for the game would be located in the same file as the TEMP UNZIPPED game and NOT the GAMES folder that houses the ZIPPED game. Very foolish of myself to think otherwise. What threw me off was seeing a .sav file in the actual folder with all the zipped games. The more you know. Hopefully this will withstand the test of time and anyone having this issue will get help from this post.