LaunchBox Community Forums

No images showing up when I boot Bigbox

thezombiehawk

My friend showed me Bigbox and launchbox a couple weeks back, I found the program quite fascinating. I bought Bigbox and followed a tutorial online. When I imported my games, I added all the emu movies options like the tutorial told me to. When Launchbox was finished importing the games, I launched bigbox; to my surprise, when I launched it the left side that showed the consoles on the unified theme had more than one super nintendo option and after a second disappeared. What do you think could be the issue here? What are your guy's optimal settings that I can use? 

P.S I left screenshots of the issues I was describing here to help understand my problems: The screenshots don't show anything which is a new issue as of writing this, but I do have games installed. 

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (1).png

2 hours ago, thezombiehawk said:

My friend showed me Bigbox and launchbox a couple weeks back, I found the program quite fascinating. I bought Bigbox and followed a tutorial online. When I imported my games, I added all the emu movies options like the tutorial told me to. When Launchbox was finished importing the games, I launched bigbox; to my surprise, when I launched it the left side that showed the consoles on the unified theme had more than one super nintendo option and after a second disappeared. What do you think could be the issue here? What are your guy's optimal settings that I can use? 

P.S I left screenshots of the issues I was describing here to help understand my problems: The screenshots don't show anything which is a new issue as of writing this, but I do have games installed. 

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (1).png

Your issue here is you are missing videos. Your first image should have a video of the highlited game in that black box. Game snap videos require a premium emumovies in order to download them from within Launchbox, so that is my guess for that one, you dont have emumovies premium, therefore no game videos.

As for your second image, that view shows a fullscreen video in the background there, so it looks like you do not have any platform videos. You can get them from within Launchbox via Tools/Download platform/playlist theme videos.