LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Box Images "Stuck"

Dismissile

Sorry if this is a known issue but I couldn't find it or know how to phrase it so that I could find it.

When I'm in Big Box looking at games - there is an image on the top which usually shows the game box and there is an image on the bottom. When I'm scrolling through the games the bottom image will sometimes get stuck on the previous game's image. 

For example, if I'm on Sega CD and I'm scrolling through games I will see Eternal Champions and it has both images. If I scroll down to the next game it will show a new top image but the bottom image will keep on being Eternal Champions.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Sounds like it might be a theme-specific bug.  You can locate the thread for the theme you're using here: https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/category/2-big-box-custom-themes/  Click in the thread for the theme, then select the Get Support  button on the right of that thread (below the Download this file link/button).  As long as it's a theme that's pretty popular/newer, and the theme developer is still around, usually someone will assist and/or fix the bug and they can reproduce it (if it's the developer for example).  If it's an older theme also, it might not be full compatible with the version of LB/BB you're using, in which case I would suggest trying one of the newer themes that is to your liking and see if the bug exists on those as well.

I know this is not really an answer as to why you're seeing what you're seeing, but hopefully it will point you in the right direction to get a fix for it... or maybe to get a different theme you were not aware existed and want to try something else :)