LaunchBox Community Forums

steam

marcoose

11 minutes ago, marcoose said:

if i do that bear in mind ive already got it set up with pcsx2 emulator out side of steam so if i did it the way you said would my ps2 games work?

You just launch Launchbox from within steam, then load a ps2 game like you would normally.

sorry this is how im doing it correct me if im wrong sorry for being a pain i open steam click on games add a non steam game to library then click on launchbox in the program list then add selected program then in librrary ive got launchbox on the left hand side then i click on it then i got launchbox and play underneath when i press on the play button i get a launchbox icon open in the task next to the steam icon but ive also got non steam mod or short cut some detailed information on launchbox is unavailable so am i doing anything wrong?