LaunchBox Community Forums

managing a 3rd screen in bigbox

devilou

Hi,

I m enjoying bigbox a lot making my own arcade system.so first thing, thanks.

Now, i d like to use a 3rd screen on my system. hardwarewise everthing is pluged an working.

first (main) screen for gaming, 2nd screen for marquee and third screen for clear logo.

the first and second screen is working without any problem but i cannot find any option to set a 3rd screen. Is there one? if not do you planned to add this feature in the (near) future?

i know hypermarquee managed it so was wondering if it is possible within launchbox?

Thanks

7 minutes ago, devilou said:

Hi,

I m enjoying bigbox a lot making my own arcade system.so first thing, thanks.

Now, i d like to use a 3rd screen on my system. hardwarewise everthing is pluged an working.

first (main) screen for gaming, 2nd screen for marquee and third screen for clear logo.

the first and second screen is working without any problem but i cannot find any option to set a 3rd screen. Is there one? if not do you planned to add this feature in the (near) future?

i know hypermarquee managed it so was wondering if it is possible within launchbox?

Thanks

Currently there is only a setting for 2 screens (1. Main screen 2. Marquee). Request for a 3rd screen has not been made too often so I do not recall seeing Jason mention anything about adding 3rd screen functionality at this point. It may be something that would get added when he looks at updating the marquee screen functionality. But that is something that will occur down the road. 

13 hours ago, devilou said:

Hi Retro808
Thanks for the quick answer.

Not the answer I was hoping for 残念

Is there a way like a plug-in who could care of that?

I am not sure on that. Looking at some of the plugins created by our users I would think it should be possible. I will check with Jason and the other mods to confirm. 

• 4 months later...