LaunchBox Community Forums

Drop Down Menu not working

Blushock

7 hours ago, Blushock said:

When I go to tools and then go to import and move the mouse over to 'import roms', the box disappears. No idea why...

I have had this issue myself before, but it was a Windows issue as it also occurred in other apps for me as well not just Launchbox. I dont know what fixed it but it went away by itself for me, so i cant advise on a solution im afraid.

I fixed it. I did two things to fix it.

1. Go into regedit, HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Control Panel -> Desktop and then change the value for MenuShowDelay to 600.

2. Go to System Configuration (msconfig) and go to the services tab. Click 'hide all microsoft services', then click 'disable all'. Then go to the startup tab, open task manager, and disable everything. Finally, stay on the startup tab and click ok. Restart your computer.

1 minute ago, Blushock said:

I fixed it. I did two things to fix it.

1. Go into regedit, HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Control Panel -> Desktop and then change the value for MenuShowDelay to 600.

2. Go to System Configuration (msconfig) and go to the services tab. Click 'hide all microsoft services', then click 'disable all'. Then go to the startup tab, open task manager, and disable everything. Finally, stay on the startup tab and click ok. Restart your computer.

Im really glad you fixed it.

We are never gonna tell users to adjust there regedit