LaunchBox Community Forums

Is retrotastic meant to do this?

Johnny T

** EDIT ** I'm an idiot and have now found the appropriate documentation.

Game View 1 - The main vertical game wheel view. This view determines which type of media a platform has, and displays its appropriate animation.
Game View 2 - Vertical game wheel with spinning disc based animation (this view is redundant, and only use if a platform is not displaying its spinning disc in Game View 1.
Game View 3 - Vertical game wheel is basic animations (the most mainstream view).
Game View 4 - Vertical game wheel with no Box image or Cart/Disc image. Designed to allow your game specific backgrounds/graphics to take center stage.

I've obviously got mine set to Game View 2 - I'll change that later when I get home from work.

I've just installed Retrotastic and the theme looks brilliant.

When I'm on the wheel a big box slides down the right hand side. Then a smaller box comes out of the box and slides off the screen. This box then begins to spin and eventually comes back up the screen (see photo).

Is this how it's meant to look? I wondered if the smaller box image was suppose to be a disk or something (not sure if the disk would make sense in the context of arcade games but just wondering out loud)?

Thanks

?

retrotastic.jpg

Edited by Johnny T