LaunchBox Community Forums

Export partial work in LaunchBox

dov_EL

I have launchbox installed on two bartop and two PCs. many times I happen to do a huge job on a ROMSET on a PC, and I wonder if I can export this work (example clean up the complete romset of Sega Genesis, once completed I'd like to export this work to the bartop, but without compromising MAME, Neo Geo, SNES etc. In essence, is it possible to make a selective export? I understand that I have to retrieve images, videos etc, but the information of the imported roms? Is it possible to do this work manually?

• 2 months later...

All the roms info it's on a XML with the name of the system,  I think it's on the data/platforms folder, the existence of the plaform itself it's on abnother couple of xmls, maybe the easier way would be to create the platform and configure it's emular vía the GUI in the destination lb install, and then copy the roms, media and the XML, I think then LB should pick it up