LaunchBox Community Forums

[GAME] Killer Queen Black - who's getting it?

ItchyRobot

If you are a retro arcade fan, you should be looking into Killer Queen Black. It is the online adaptation to Killer Queen, the 10-player arcade game that you can find at many local arcades. I played Killer Queen last month at my local barcade and fell in love immediately. After coming home and researching it a bit, I was glad to find Killer Queen Black was coming out on Switch and Windows (Steam) October 11th. That's tomorrow! 

So, here I am, trying to find some other like minded adults to join up with. The teams are 4 vs 4. I am getting it through steam. So hit me up if you want to give it a run ...
https://steamcommunity.com/id/itchyrobot

I'm very intrigued. I think i will be getting it on Switch, despite receiving a bit of criticism for handling multiple controllers a bit wonky (according to... Kotaku, i think?)
However, in order to get my local gaming crew interested (since they only want to play Smash Ultimate or Mario Kart or any other first-party Nintendo games) i need to introduce this game very carefully.