LaunchBox Community Forums

Black Screen with only Box Front when quitting game

AYOOB

Hello Everyone

so i am running into this issue which seems happened after the last update, basically when i return on quit a game, i get black screen with only the Box Front art, just like the image attached.

it mostly happen with CD/DVD based games (PS2,PS1,Gamecube,etc...), most of the time i get this problem but rarely things work well.

So any fix for this issue ?

b8bfe340-f66e-41b6-9863-82947cc38fd7.jpg

Well my issue was that i assigned open and play to the same button in controls by mistake , which it actually was opening game option page and running the game at same time so basically i just changed the button mapping and set open and play to different buttons, that fixed my issue

2 minutes ago, AYOOB said:

Well my issue was that i assigned open and play to the same button in controls by mistake , which it actually was opening game option page and running the game at same time so basically i just changed the button mapping and set open and play to different buttons, that fixed my issue

Gotcha, thank you. I think we may have a similar issue elsewhere, so that helps me tremendously. Many thanks. :)