LaunchBox Community Forums

FS-UAE problem: start hdf-files with an own default-configuration

SierraFOOL

Hi all,

i have many amiga games in pdf format (WHDLoad and NonWHDLoad). I use the actual version of fs-uae as a portable version. I have done and save in the fs-uae a Default-Configuration with a complete working config for all games i have testet (see on the screenshot).

fs-uae1.thumb.PNG.b782096ad4c91ba6093705b5e390589d.PNG

After that, i have imported the hdf-files to launchbox. After that, i have the Problem when i start via lauchbox the game, they don't load the config file and the hdf file. This time i check the configuration file and i see, that not all confugration i done in the launcher is in my Default.fs.uae (shader, etc...)

launchbox.thumb.PNG.fa40aad91e71da83c8ed247f6d120d62.PNGI have seen a tutorial on youtube, somebody use uuids to start a game with a special config for it. But i think this is to oversized for me, because all game work for me with one configuration file

Have somebody an idea how i can fix the problem. Perhaps with the fs-uae.exe and not with the launcher. But the problem here is, that no settings from the lancher can load, except the 3 lines from the config file. No fullscreen, no shaders, no joystick-configuration.

Edited by SierraFOOL

Try removing the double slash ( // ) in your settings.image.png.15ff5a210662f127d5ae762b080daf14.png 

I set mine up a long time ago so I don't remember what each line actually does, but here's what mine looks like.image.thumb.png.9fa26e6a1fe5c92172d1c6fc22282a5a.pngI set it up  following the video tutorial in this thread.  

I didn't do the uuid part.  If I recall correctly, that part doesn't need to be done anymore.