LaunchBox Community Forums

Help! Unassigned select button - can't use Bigbox

LiquidAlchemy

Hey, I am a new user and was attempting to map buttons for my X-arcade.  I cleared the select input without assigning a new button first and now I can't select anything on the menu at all to fix it! I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.  I've also tried to plug in a new controller but that doesn't work either.  Even the enter button on my laptop won't select and the touchscreen or mouse don't work in bigbox.  In launchbox I can't see where to find the same mapping that carries over into Bigbox.  Any help would be appreciated!

go into the data folder and delete the BigBox settings file. Now if you have a lot of custom settings you can also rename it then the program will generate a new file then you can use the new file to find the specific line that you need in the xml and copy it into the older file then delete the new file and rename the older file back to its original name.