LaunchBox Community Forums

Start inside arcade category

giddykong

Hey Everyone

My apologies if this has been asked before / solved i couldn't find an answer. I was wondering if it was possible to launch bigbox inside a category. I only want to run arcade files so i would love for my bigbox to launch straight into "Arcade" or playlists. currently when i launch i just see a scroll wheel of arcade and have to enter to see playlists. can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thankyou!

load screen.png

arcade.png

23 minutes ago, giddykong said:

Hey Everyone

My apologies if this has been asked before / solved i couldn't find an answer. I was wondering if it was possible to launch bigbox inside a category. I only want to run arcade files so i would love for my bigbox to launch straight into "Arcade" or playlists. currently when i launch i just see a scroll wheel of arcade and have to enter to see playlists. can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thankyou!

load screen.png

arcade.png

If Arcade is the only platform you have you can set Bigbox to open to "All" which will just list all your imported games.

I figured it out. For future reference what i was after is the automatically generated playlists. I had to do 2 things.

First in BigBox mode i had to go to Views > Default Startup View and change it to Playlists
second I had to go to uncheck Hide Auto-Generated Playlists from Playlist View